With Google Reader shutting down I'm not even sure how much traffic this spot gets anymore, especially with the radio silence, except from all the spam sites of course. What's with that anyway? I'm perpetually confused by the internets.
Here are some things I've done lately:
- not died from heat stroke
- eaten more watermelon than probably any other human being on the planet
- gotten very, very large. Even my gym clothes are straining at the seams, whatever.
- bi-weekly donut runs-this explains a lot about the "getting very large" bit above
- not cooked
- hit the pool, a lot
- cried many angry tears over my brother and his family moving back to Wyoming this month, because, why would you do that?
- gone to Connie and Lane's
- reluctantly participated in my Grandma's premature 90th birthday party/4th of July famstravaganza (she's not 90 until September)
- paid someone to kill bugs at my house
- retained enough water to replenish all the reservoirs in Utah
- read a book, like start to finish, just like the good old days!
- some other stuff
You're all caught up now! Doesn't that feel good? I know. Here's a picture from last week when I mowed the lawn, I put it in black and white so you couldn't make fun of my farmer's tan. I have big guns. Nice face, Nub. (Sprockets?)
I should stay pregnant for another 7-8 more weeks, which, whoa. Except I'm not feeling stressed about it at all, a welcome change from my last gestation with Triple which was loaded with all sorts of nonsense. People keep commenting on how awful it is to suffer through a summer pregnancy, but I'm alright. I'd rather be whaling out in a swimsuit at the pool than bundled up in uncomfortable maternity clothes and hauling kids around in frigid temps. But what do I know? This is only my third time around. Plus, people stare at a large lady in a swimsuit and that's my favorite! I keep wanting to wear a two piece just for shock value but knowing my luck, all the people from church would show up that day and like I want them being jealous of this hot bod any more than they already are.
Magically, Paul is home today and down frantically trying to get the basement finished so we have somewhere for all these children to go. Mostly I just want the main t.v. out of our bedroom so that the little people have somewhere else to stash their sippy cups for me to find 2 weeks later full of clotted yum. A finished basement you guys, can you imagine? We're so rich! Also, Paul is awesome and I'm glad we're married. His beard is super luxurious right now, all red and curly. I'd jump him except, no.
What are we naming this baby? I don't know. Triple suggested "Baby Brother", and Nubby says "Jaxman". I'll take a hard pass on both. I think we'll browse this list for a few choice options.