Remember when I used to do Me Likey all the time? Well I'm bringing it back. And you're welcome.
1. Target Mossimo v-necks for $6. For reals, and they hold their shape, mostly, with some shrinkage here and there. They are 100% cotton after all, I think. I have a v-neck from Gap and it makes me want to kill myself with it's flimsy fabric and rolled up hems. Gap shirts in general make me want to kill myself.
2. Leggings. I wear them. I do. I know they're not pants. I wear them anyway. I wear them to the grocery store, I wear them to the post office, I wear them to pump gas, I wear them to the movies and I just don't care if you stare at my jumbo rear-view because my shirt isn't quite long enough. Plus I am pregnant so I get a free pass on whatever I want to do. I do not, however, wear them to church. There I draw the line. Me likey leggings, also from Target and also $6.
3. White and Gray, together, separate, I care not. I love the colors white and gray (grey?). I like to wear them especially How many white t-shirts do I own? I'm too lazy to count but there are probably at least 20 on rotation. Why white? Guess what? You can bleach and oxi-clean the crap out of it. White is easiest to get clean believe it or not. Why gray? It's classy. And you know what? I am a classy lady. Chances are if you see on the street I'm wearing some combination of jeans and a white or gray t-shirt. And if you see me at home, swap the jeans for sweat pants, same diff, except one has more elastic. Or maybe I might be wearing leggings like right now for example. My outfit: black leggings, gray camisole, white Target V-neck. Sweet.
4. Long camisoles. If you have a long (and slightly burgeoning) mid-section like myself, and wear a lot of t-shirts, long camisoles are a must. Don't buy Shade or Downeast ones. I hate those. The neckline is all high and then they rub you to heck in your pits. Nothing is worse than rubbed out, irritated pits if you ask me. No, the best ones are from the Buckle and of this fact I will testify. They are $12. Get one in white, get one in gray, because I said so. And, for the love of self respect, don't buy the ones with lace on the bottom, unless you're 12, or have a desire to look like you're 12, then go right ahead.
5. Neutrogena Grapefruit Face Wash. Did you know Grapefruit is probably my favorite scent in the whole world? Well that and not farts. I hate farts. The fact that I will soon have 3 boys in my house (4 if you count Gus), all very farty, is not lost on me, but that's completely off the subject here. Grapefruit facewash, get yourself some. It smells good and works great for those of us with sensitive skin and mild to severe adult acne.