It's the Sabbath, and I rarely post on the Sabbath what with it being the weekend and me doing more important stuff and all. However, with my other half off fulfilling his churchly duties (I'm so proud), and with me having comandeered his laptop I find myself at an impasse. So yes, today I will blog.
Let's talk about the greatest things ever:
1. Costco was selling Mexican Coke on Saturday, I keed you not (Coke as in a-cola, not Columbian bam-bam for your nose). So even though we've (I've) been off caffiene for roughly 4.5 months now... we threw a case of that precious nectar in the cart. And it's so good. So, so, SO good. Real sugar makes the difference every time.
2. Gift cards left over from Christmas. Especially gift cards from a former employer that you had forgotten to use but re-discovered.
3. Pizza Delivery people
4. A clean house, finally
5. House Seasons 1-3 on DVD
6. Free Time
7. Going to the gym in the morning not in the evening when you're all tired and hate life.
8. My husband's ability to laugh it off when I'm acting like Kal-zilla. The hormones, they're killing me, and everyone else apparently.
9. Long (at least 20 minute), hot, solo showers. All by myself, no one to bother me, no hurry to be in, no where to go anytime soon.
10. Not going to Relief Society, not today (or last week, or the week before that)
11. DVR, amen.